Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Monday, October 24, 2011

At the behest of my daughter...

At the behest of my daughter, I am being dragged kicking and screaming--well, squirming and fretting--into the 21st century, even though she knows full well I barely made it into the 20th before it passed into history.  Hence, this blog.  I now have a blog. Imagine!

If you are hoping to read something informative, serious, and profound, you have come to the wrong place--er, blog. If you are not inclined to take me--or yourself, for that matter--too seriously, we may hit it off fine.

We'll just see how this goes...

No comments :

Post a Comment