Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Friday, October 28, 2011

A Good Day's Sewing



I managed to squeeze out a bit of sewing time today, and here is the happy result: a (an?) OOAK (one of a kind--I'm learning the lingo!) very classy wine bag, which I've featured on my etsy site. It was really fun to make and the terrific toadstool fabric was a delight to sew.  I'm proud of myself for figuring out the bolo tie drawstring! I'm usually more of a copyist than an innovator.

The wine is from an up and coming local Battle Ground winery, Heisen House Vineyard, which I highly recommend!

No comments :

Post a Comment