Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Friday, October 12, 2012

Just a Quick Post

Well, it's Friday and I'm off to find the last of the garage sales and to buy dog food. I realize I've been remiss in keeping the blog up to date, so I want to make up for it by sharing a link. Until I can post the next "Friday's Finds", you can accompany this lovely lady on an estate sale:

http://prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/2012/10/went-to-wilmas-garage-salewe-need.html

Things are jumping in the shop this week and I've a lot of orders to ship, but I'll do my best to do a proper post tonight or tomorrow. 

And for now....   Up!  Up!  And AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment