Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

I will not doubt, though all my ships at sea
Come drifting home with broken masts and sails.
I will believe the Hand which never fails,
From seeming evil, worketh good for me.
And though I weep because those sails are tattered,
Still will I cry, while my best hopes lie shattered:
I trust in Thee.
--Ann Kimmel

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines, the labor of the olive shall fail and the fields shall yield no meat, the flock shall be cut off from the fold and there shall be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18

Friday, October 12, 2012

Just a Quick Post

Well, it's Friday and I'm off to find the last of the garage sales and to buy dog food. I realize I've been remiss in keeping the blog up to date, so I want to make up for it by sharing a link. Until I can post the next "Friday's Finds", you can accompany this lovely lady on an estate sale:

http://prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/2012/10/went-to-wilmas-garage-salewe-need.html

Things are jumping in the shop this week and I've a lot of orders to ship, but I'll do my best to do a proper post tonight or tomorrow. 

And for now....   Up!  Up!  And AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment