Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Monday, May 13, 2013

A Quick Note

Yeah, right...

No, really! I will be brief, I promise.

Over the weekend I discovered that the new camera sucks the juice out of batteries quicker than Popeye swallows spinach, so today I dashed to town for a battery recharger and a supply of rechargeable batteries. Right now the first pair are still charging (about 6-7 hours per pair is what it takes) so I won't be posting much in the way of photos or adding new items to Etsy until tomorrow.

Meanwhile, a rainy day kept us pretty well tied to the house, so I asked my son to come up with a new shop banner for MelmacParadise. I told him I wanted something that wasn't formal, but rather would let buyers know I gear the shop mostly to the kitsch and the offbeat.

Well, he did. He certainly did. So, for the time being, I have a bizarre new shop banner. Feel free to check it out.

www.etsy.com/shop/melmacparadise 

1 comment :

  1. Our camera is like that ..

    I love the new banner!!!
    TWIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete