Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Saturday, October 5, 2013

Have a Laugh on Me

Every now and then on this blog, I succumb to a rather snide and cynical mood and have fun mocking items on Etsy I find particularly dopey. It only seems fair others should have their chance to mock back, so here's an opportunity.

I decided it might be fun to make my own thoroughly preposterous and useless product line and attempt to cash in. So I've gone ahead and done it!

Please check out my latest MelmacParadise listing. And do be warned: more is coming.

www.etsy.com/listing/164846934/got-garlic-halloween-sical-orange-black   You know you need a garlic corsage!

No comments :

Post a Comment