Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 15 of the Winter Olympics: Keep Talkin' Happy Talk!


Cool Coffee Quote | What do you mean. we're out of #coffee?
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~







"You've got to have a dream.
If you don't have a dream,
How you gonna have a dream come true?"


I'm dreaming of a good night's sleep!!

(But in the meantime, 
here's a bright waker-upper treasury I made this morning.)

www.etsy.com/treasury/MTUzNDcxMDN8MjcyMzE4NDc2Mw/happy-talk

I scored 7 hours of sleep last night after watching the giant slalom, ladies' short program figure skating event, and 2 woman bobsled finals.  I felt flattened for a bit, but once I got up and rolling I managed to rally. It's the Olympics, for goodness' sake! Sacrifices must be made!
It's the thrill of victory!!! 
And the agony....



...of the crow's feet!

No comments :

Post a Comment