Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Monday, March 23, 2015

Doing My Happy Dance

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's over!!
The ghastly job is done, and it's time to celebrate!



I thought you might enjoy that.

And the final chapter of my tax time treasury chronicle has been posted:



www.etsy.com/treasury/MTUzNDcxMDN8MjcyNDgxNDYzOQ/oh-no-tax-time-for-the-electronically


Serene, I fold my hands and wait...

...until next year!!!&%$#*#!!!!



And now I'm onward to this week's mayhem...  Baking and decorating two cakes; one for my husband's birthday and one for my daughter-in-law's baby shower. After last week this will be.. well... a piece of cake!   (Famous last words.)

P.S. Tune in next time for a True Confession. If you haven't guessed it already.

No comments :

Post a Comment