Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Friday, March 22, 2013

Nonsense of an Unexpected Sort

In my last post, I promised you some "good nonsense". Somehow this isn't what I intended:

SNOW. In late March. Big, fat, stuck-together globules of slowly drifting-down SNOW. It's definitely nonsense. I don't know about the "good" variety. At least it won't stick. A notable start to my day, to say the least. (If you've noticed, I rarely say the least.)

It does make the dogs look pretty, though. They find it mesmerizing.






I promise you some more promising mayhem later today... Meanwhile, happy Spring! 

No comments :

Post a Comment