Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Finds Extraordinaire...Coming Soon to a Blog Near You!

I'm just home from the first major garage sale foray of the year, and I've scads of wonderful things to show you, only I'm just too tired to tackle it right now. So here's a quick peek at some of the vintage treasures I've hauled home, and I'll do my best to post the juicy details tomorrow! Until then, feast your eyes on this sampling and prepare to be amazed...

 

1 comment :

  1. I love everything I see
    the deer is wonderful!
    the purse...dont get me started on how wonderful and retro it is!!
    the frog!!! love frog stuff
    and my husband has that batman car!!

    ReplyDelete