Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

I will not doubt, though all my ships at sea
Come drifting home with broken masts and sails.
I will believe the Hand which never fails,
From seeming evil, worketh good for me.
And though I weep because those sails are tattered,
Still will I cry, while my best hopes lie shattered:
I trust in Thee.
--Ann Kimmel

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines, the labor of the olive shall fail and the fields shall yield no meat, the flock shall be cut off from the fold and there shall be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18

Saturday, July 27, 2013

An Old Song and a New Treasury

I've done my share of muttering over the capricious and mysterious fortunes Etsy treasuries--which ones go shooting to the top of the elite "hotness" list, and which ones lie gasping in the dust of their luckier cousins. But today, something interesting has happened--I made a treasury, just for the pure fun of it, and... it's taking off! In 5 hours it's already up to the top of page 3 on the hotness list (out of over 1000 pages of treasuries). I don't know why this one is getting more notice than others, but it's sure fun watching it creep its way up the ratings.

The name of the treasury is "Strictly a Female Female" and it's based on the song "I Enjoy Being a Girl" from the old musical, Flower Drum Song. 

This is a preview; if you like what you see, I hope you'll follow the link to the whole shebang:

Lux soap ad, beautiful girl in pink slip or lingerie, detergent, bedroom, bathroom  vintage advertising art collectible wall decor print
www.etsy.com/listing/156490134/lux-soap-ad-beautiful-girl-in-pink-slip



 www.etsy.com/treasury/MTA0ODU1ODB8MjcyNDc5MDE0MA/strictly-a-female-female


No comments :

Post a Comment