Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Saturday, February 8, 2014

Selfie Photo: The Morning After the Opening Ceremonies

Saturday, February 8, 2014




Today I'm relatively unscathed, Olympic-ly speaking.

I'm glad to report I'm feeling (and looking!) relatively human today. I managed to collapse in a heap and nap for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon, and I didn't stay up to watch the full Sochi opening ceremonies presentation last night. Once figure skating begins in earnest it will be another story, so prepare yourself!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now I really have nothing in particular to report today, so I'll leave you with this link to a helpful video highlighting a medical condition you may not have heard of, but of which all of us should be aware:

No comments :

Post a Comment