Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Monday, March 10, 2014

Get Well Wishes to a Special Friend

My best buddy has shingles. So I made and sent her this homemade card, and now I'm sharing it with the world through the internet.

 **************************






From my ugly mug....




 ...to yours.


 Get well soon.

***********************************



After all, what are friends for?

3 comments :

  1. By the way, Claudia, that's some really weird lookin' shingles. This Rum and Root beer is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know! It was the ugliest one I could find, though!

    ReplyDelete