Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

I will not doubt, though all my ships at sea
Come drifting home with broken masts and sails.
I will believe the Hand which never fails,
From seeming evil, worketh good for me.
And though I weep because those sails are tattered,
Still will I cry, while my best hopes lie shattered:
I trust in Thee.
--Ann Kimmel

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines, the labor of the olive shall fail and the fields shall yield no meat, the flock shall be cut off from the fold and there shall be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Make His Praise Glorious




Bible Verse Print - Printable Thanksgiving Decor - Psalm 136 Oh give thanks unto the Lord - Thanksgiving Gift INSTANT DOWNLOAD
www.etsy.com/listing/205789598/bible-verse-print-printable-thanksgiving

No matter what our circumstances, we can always find something worthy to praise in our loving God. These names and attributes of God are from the New American Standard version of the Bible.

He is:

My rock and my Redeemer

my King

God my exceeding joy...
the help of my countenance, and my God

my portion

the King of Glory

the Savior of those who take refuge at [His] right hand

the salvation of Israel

my stay

a shield to all who take refuge in Him

the God who girds me with strength
and makes my way blameless

the great and awesome God

the Lord God, the God of hosts

everlasting... my Holy One

my shepherd

the Lord of the harvest

the Lord of the Sabbath

the [only] One who is good

the Most High God

the Creator

[He] who is blessed forever

the incorruptible God

God of the Jews... God of the Gentiles

He who did not spare His own Son, 
but delivered Him over for us all

our judge...our lawgiver...our King

the Hope of Israel

Lord of heaven and earth

The Word

the bread of life

the living bread that came down from heaven

our peace

The Mighty One

the God who makes all things

The everlasting God, the Lord, 
the Creator of the ends of the earth

the One who "has done all things well"

True

Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God

the Lord who is great and awesome

majestic

the way, the truth, and the life


Great is our Lord and abundant in strength, His understanding is infinite.
Psalm 147:5 


  




















No comments :

Post a Comment