Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Red Letter Day, Indeed!

Woo-hoooo!!!  Today I sold 4 items from my bag shop, all to the same person.  Two of the listings were for sets of bags, so this is easily the biggest sale I have had so far.  Yippee!

I also finished washing the poms today--I did Pep and Lollia yesterday, and Wickham today.  He's got more coat than the other two put together, so grooming him is a daunting proposition and I don't dare do it the same day as the others.  They all look so beautiful now and their coats smell so good!

Housework has now reached critical mass and I simply must tackle it tomorrow.  I hope I can squeeze some sewing time in as well. I've got to replenish the shop and I also have a custom purse order I need to start on.

I must show you the card I got from my sister-in-law yesterday...

No comments :

Post a Comment