Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

I will not doubt, though all my ships at sea
Come drifting home with broken masts and sails.
I will believe the Hand which never fails,
From seeming evil, worketh good for me.
And though I weep because those sails are tattered,
Still will I cry, while my best hopes lie shattered:
I trust in Thee.
--Ann Kimmel

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines, the labor of the olive shall fail and the fields shall yield no meat, the flock shall be cut off from the fold and there shall be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Red Letter Day, Indeed!

Woo-hoooo!!!  Today I sold 4 items from my bag shop, all to the same person.  Two of the listings were for sets of bags, so this is easily the biggest sale I have had so far.  Yippee!

I also finished washing the poms today--I did Pep and Lollia yesterday, and Wickham today.  He's got more coat than the other two put together, so grooming him is a daunting proposition and I don't dare do it the same day as the others.  They all look so beautiful now and their coats smell so good!

Housework has now reached critical mass and I simply must tackle it tomorrow.  I hope I can squeeze some sewing time in as well. I've got to replenish the shop and I also have a custom purse order I need to start on.

I must show you the card I got from my sister-in-law yesterday...

No comments :

Post a Comment