Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

I will not doubt, though all my ships at sea
Come drifting home with broken masts and sails.
I will believe the Hand which never fails,
From seeming evil, worketh good for me.
And though I weep because those sails are tattered,
Still will I cry, while my best hopes lie shattered:
I trust in Thee.
--Ann Kimmel

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines, the labor of the olive shall fail and the fields shall yield no meat, the flock shall be cut off from the fold and there shall be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18

Friday, April 5, 2013


Pomeranian / Collie Playmobil Type Dog Toy
My little Peppy lookalike...  www.etsy.com/listing/81171241/pomeranian-collie-playmobil-type-dog-toy


Peppy's been doing nicely since he began his pain prescription. He had his "good dog smile" on this morning as he followed me about the house, and there's nothing quite so warming as the expression on the face of a happy dog. 

I, on the other hand, have gone downhill and am hobbling about painfully with a bad flare-up of my longstanding foot trouble. I've got an appointment with the podiatrist Monday, but meanwhile I'm limping about with a cane imbetween sessions of rolling my instep over a plastic bottle filled with ice. 

It was a good excuse to work at the computer all day, loading and editing photos on Fotofuze and then posting new listings on my Etsy sites. I haven't had much time for that recently, so it was fun to cast other tasks to the winds and just focus on the shops.

Here are a few of the goodies I listed:


Vintage Yellow Chicken Candle
www.etsy.com/listing/128548378/vintage-yellow-chicken-candle   
Congress Sealed Double Playing Card Deck Set: Georgian Ladies
www.etsy.com/listing/128545560/congress-sealed-double-playing-card-deck
Marbled Green Plastic Leaf Divided Serving Tray
www.etsy.com/listing/128543608/marbled-green-plastic-leaf-divided

I'm thinking pretty seriously about making some changes where Etsy is concerned. I enjoy Etsy for the most part, but it does eat up a great deal of time. Right now I'm thinking I'd rather channel that effort into other areas of interest. I've got to come up with a proper plan to reorganize and prioritize my time. 

Well, I do want to finish what I started last week, so check back over the weekend for the last 2 chapters and the epilogue of Earth's Greatest Day.





 



   

No comments :

Post a Comment