Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

I will not doubt, though all my ships at sea
Come drifting home with broken masts and sails.
I will believe the Hand which never fails,
From seeming evil, worketh good for me.
And though I weep because those sails are tattered,
Still will I cry, while my best hopes lie shattered:
I trust in Thee.
--Ann Kimmel

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines, the labor of the olive shall fail and the fields shall yield no meat, the flock shall be cut off from the fold and there shall be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18

Monday, September 16, 2013

News...Then Snooze!

What a day! I'm about to conk, so I'll just update here as quickly as I can. 

I finally won a treasury challenge!!!

I won! I won! Epsteam's weekly treasury challenge winner for the week of September 16. --Pinned with TreasuryPin.com
www.etsy.com/treasury/MTA0ODU1ODB8MjcyNDk2NjUzMA/thin-edge-of-a-dream
My winning entry: Click to see the whole thing!

Now, having divested myself of this momentous news, I will add that, having won, other Epsteam teammates are working like Trojans making new treasuries of their own, featuring an item from my shop. Madeline helped me choose which one to feature:
Wonderful Cream Mohair Lined Cardigan Sweater by It's Pure Gould
www.etsy.com/listing/162415372/wonderful-cream-mohair-lined-cardigan

I know it's rather subdued but, as she pointed out, "It's very Etsy, Mom. And besides it'll work for all those white treasuries Etsy favors." (Now is not the time to remind me about my previous scathing comments about Etsy front page treasuries!)

I've been featured in about 40 treasuries so far today, and I'm doing my best to visit, comment, and generally promote each and every one. So far, I've made it through about 35 of them... and there are six days to go! It's exhausting, but fun. About the time I clear my slate, I get notices about two or three more new treasuries. Right now I feel like this:


Ah, the price of fame!  
I'm worn out, and off to bed... 

No comments :

Post a Comment