Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

Think on th' eternal home,
The Saviour left for you;
Think on the Lord most holy, come
To dwell with hearts untrue:
So shall ye tread untired His pastoral ways,
And in the darkness sing your carol of high praise.

--from Keble's The Christian Year, Thoughts in Verse



Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Computer Woes

I had great plans for this post, but I'm thinking that blogspot.com hasn't quite gotten up to speed with the new Windows updates; either that, or youtube hasn't, because every time I try and upload a terrific video I want to share, this silly thing freezes or crashes


I wanted to show you some treasuries I made over the weekend, but nothing will load properly. Even photos! I'm about ready to drop-kick this new computer rig across the room, but will try and contain myself until my resident tech-advisor has a day off and can hopefully figure out a solution.

My apologies to all those who are waiting to see their items featured here on the blog; I feel like a heel not coming across with the goods!

I'll keep trying.... Hope you will, too! 






No comments :

Post a Comment