Let us put by some hour of every day for holy things...

I will not doubt, though all my ships at sea
Come drifting home with broken masts and sails.
I will believe the Hand which never fails,
From seeming evil, worketh good for me.
And though I weep because those sails are tattered,
Still will I cry, while my best hopes lie shattered:
I trust in Thee.
--Ann Kimmel

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines, the labor of the olive shall fail and the fields shall yield no meat, the flock shall be cut off from the fold and there shall be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18

Friday, September 18, 2015

On a Roll!

Well, after a long summer hiatus, my shop PalPeppy has been revamped and reopened, and I think it's safe to say we're on a roll. Literally!
www.etsy.com/listing/248086881/light-orange-toilet-tissue-poodle-cozy

www.etsy.com/listing/248195520/mint-green-toilet-tissue-poodle-cozy  
www.etsy.com/listing/248197976/naughty-puppy-soap-bar-cozy-minty-green

www.etsy.com/listing/248201326/vintage-style-vivid-pink-bathroom-tissue

www.etsy.com/listing/248083479/classic-1950s-style-pink-toilet-paper

The poodle cozy invasion has begun. With this fresh infusion of 1950's style mayhem, I continue in my quest to repopulate America's bathrooms with poodles, one toilet tissue roll at a time!

And if you can't quite bring yourself to personify your Charmin, you can still deck your halls with retro poodles on a smaller scale, no toilet paper required, with my newest introduction, little totally useless poodles made of vintage wired loopy chenille:
Does your dolly need a pet? This one's great size for Blythe.


www.etsy.com/listing/248538053/new-retro-style-pink-chenille-poodle



www.etsy.com/listing/248645704/new-retro-style-pink-poodle-larger-size
www.etsy.com/listing/248539903/new-retro-style-brown-chenille-poodle
I'll tell you more about my Grand Plan for the shop in a future post, but I just couldn't wait to share these goodies with you! More colors are underway...

As before, all purchases from MyPalPeppy help support dog rescue efforts. Here are some of the current dogs Displaced Pets Rescue is seeking to rehome:

This is Virginia. She's about 4 years old, and would make a terrific family pet!

Tippy was a stray. She's a miniature dachsund, probably about 10 years old.
Kingston has had a lot of injuries in the past and is recovering nicely with good care. 
This is Spidey Man, a young miniature fox terrier with lots of personality.

There are more dear little dogs whose photographs I haven't shown; to see them all, please visit 
http://displacedpetsrescue.com/Available.html

Have a terrific weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment